Zeroheight is a new entrant offering Sketch designers the ability to sync design elements and patterns among a team. This kind of workflow makes it easier for teams to share and update symbols from a common library or “styleguide”. This follows on similar efforts from both InVision Craft and Brand.ai. It is rumored that Sketch may be working on a native library feature as well.
- Import your symbols and styles automatically, then organise them using folders.
- Your team’s shared folder becomes an always-up-to-date styleguide hosted at teamname.zeroheight.com
- Add descriptions to design patterns and share your private styleguide link with anyone
- Updating the library notifies the relevant team members and updates the styleguide.
- You can access popular UX resources (like an iOS 10 template for example) directly from the plugin. Just drag, and drop.