This feature is really going to be a game changer for design teams of all sizes and configurations. I could go on and summarize the general features here, but some other folks have already done a great job at that. Here’s a roundup or recent articles and videos.
- Libraries (Beta): Sketch App Official Documentation
- Sketch Libraries: How they work, and the crazy stuff you can do with them by UX Power Tools
- A First Look at Sketch Libraries by November Five
- First Impression of Sketch Libraries by Philippe Hong
- Our design workflow gonna improve so much with Sketch Libraries! by Pizza Yap
- Sketch Library Inception for Projects and Design Systems by Christopher Deane
- Customising the Sketch Library Preview Image — beta by @irishstu
Sketch Libraries from Beta 47 from Pablo Stanley’s Sketch Together
Everything about Sketch Libraries by KVN
P.S. Thanks to everyone on Twitter who shared links for this roundup! If I missed anything, let me know.