Sketch 47 with Libraries Has Been Released!
- Read about it on Sketch Blog
- See our post about the new enhancements
- Download version 47
- Things to consider before upgrading
- Sketch Library Thumbnail Preview Icon Template Freebie
- Libraries, an in-depth look on Sketch Blog
This feature is really going to be a game changer for design teams of all sizes and configurations. I could go on and summarize the general features here, but some other folks have already done a great job at that. Here’s a roundup or recent articles and videos.
- Libraries (Beta): Sketch App Official Documentation
- Sketch Libraries: How they work, and the crazy stuff you can do with them by UX Power Tools
- A First Look at Sketch Libraries by November Five
- First Impression of Sketch Libraries by Philippe Hong
- Our design workflow gonna improve so much with Sketch Libraries! by Pizza Yap
- Sketch Library Inception for Projects and Design Systems by Christopher Deane
- Customising the Sketch Library Preview Image — beta by @irishstu
- 💎 Sketch Libraries and 🏴 Abstract combined in a design workflow by Florian Lissot
- Designer’s Guide to Integrating ‘Sketch Libraries’ Into Your Workflow by Adam Gentry on ThemeKeeper
- Building a Consistent Design System with Sketch Libraries & Atomic Design by Michael Descharles for City of Montreal
Sketch Libraries from Beta 47 from Pablo Stanley’s Sketch Together
Everything about Sketch Libraries by KVN
SketchCasts Free Video Overview of Sketch Libraries
P.S. Thanks to everyone on Twitter who shared links for this roundup! If I missed anything, let me know.